The Colorado Hunting Lodge
The Hunting Lodge
The lodge at North Rim Trophy Hunts is a spacious 3,000 sq. ft. cabin with a large living room, 6 bedrooms, 4 Restrooms, full kitchen and dining room area.
Private bedrooms are available when requested.
The lodge is the ideal location to relax and prepare for the next days hunt. Amenities include WIFI, satellite TV, and all the comforts of home. Within 20 minutes of town, hunters can run in to pick up items if needed.
We have a full time cook that creates hearty, delicious meals.
Typical Hunt Day
Days begin early on the ranch. Most days, hunters are up around 4 or 5 am to prepare for the hunt and get out to the hunt area before light.
- Do to the early start, days begin with a continental breakfast oatmeal cereal toast fruit muffins milk coffee orange juice.
- Most hunts go until about 10:30
- Hunters return to the lodge for a hot meal
- Hunters relax at the lodge or take a siesta before returning to the field for the afternoon hunt
- We hunt until dark unless an animal is harvested
- Return to the lodge and enjoy a hearty dinner
- Your guide will discuss the plan for the next days hunt